Welcome to SATCO support
You will find here tutorials and frequently asked questions about SATCO and our products. If you need any help just submit a request and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you manufacture lighting fixtures that will work with a sloped ceiling?
- What dimmer switches can I use with my SATCO bulb?
- I need to change the bulb on my NUVO outdoor landscape flood light but the glass top is difficult to remove. Do you have any suggestions on how to remove the glass top?
- I'm Trying to find a replacement bulb, what does PAR mean and the number that follows it?
- How can I contact technical support about issues I’m having with my NUVO Lighting product?
- Will the finish on my outdoor lighting change over time?
- How do I contact SATCO’s Customer Service?
- How do I clean my NUVO lighting fixture?
- What is the best way to install my new NUVO Lighting fixture?
- How do I purchase a replacement glass/shade, parts or extra stems or chains for a NUVO Lighting product?
- How can I find a replacement for a bulb using its printed identification number?
- How can I order parts and accessories for my SATCO track lighting?
- I'm a consumer, what is your return policy?
- I’m a distributor, how do I obtain a return authorization for a product?
- What is the warranty on CFL light bulbs by SATCO?
- What is the warranty policy for LED light bulbs by SATCO?
- What is NUVO Lighting's warranty policy?
- My SATCO lighting bulb burned out prematurely, what is your return policy and how do I get a replacement?
- Where can I find out more information about the ENERGY STAR Program?
- Do you publish a product catalog?
- Where can I get a sample lamp for a large project that I am currently working on?
- Where can I find rebate information for my area?
- I was told there was a rebate on the product that I purchased. How do I obtain that rebate?
- How can I obtain sales support tools for SATCO’s products?